Monday 4 October 2010

Muddle Earth Game Launched

Very excited. Back in June I did a load of work as a script writer on a big project for the BBC.

It was for an online game called Muddle Earth.

If you've not heard of it, Muddle Earth is a very popular children's book which was then turned into a TV cartoon by CBBC and now in turn into an online game.

Muddle Earth is a bit of a parody of the Tolkein worlds full of magic and mystery.. but with a lot more humour. I think the game looks amazing: it's a virtual Muddle Earth that kids (and big kids) can explore and take part in challenges. Basically 90% of everything that talks in the game was written by me so excuse me for being proud.

So take a look and be one of the first people to play this trial version online now. I spent many a late night pretending to be a goblin/mushroom/ogre/dragon/tree and it was great fun and really interesting. As were my dreams afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. I love the game, but I am also biased. I worked on the Spell Making Mini Game. It's only a small part of the whole game, but I'm proud of it. Really excited that the game is finally live.

    ReplyDelete